Welcome to Blackwell Public Schools!
We are dedicated to providing your child the best possible education. In order to make your enrollment experience here an excellent one, we suggest you take a few minutes to download the forms you will need to complete in order to enroll your child in our school district. Completed forms may be turned in to the Blackwell Public Schools Central Office located at 201 East Blackwell. Should you have a question while filling out the forms, please contact enrollment secretary, Rhonda Buesing at (580)-363-2570.
- Preschool: Students 4 years old by September 1st are eligible to enroll in the BPS full day pre-kindergarten program.
- Kindergarten: Students 5 years old by September 1st are eligible to enroll in the BPS full day kindergarten program.
If your child has not attended BPS before, you will need the following documents to enroll:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s vaccination records
- Proof of address such as a current utility bill, mortgage, or lease agreement with your name and current address on it
- Withdrawal form from the school your child previously attended
Note: If you live outside the district, you must seek transfer approval from the district in which you live.
Are you ready to enroll your child? Please print out and complete each of the following forms for each student: